Magic in our hands...

A place to share writing and the magic of the world around us as well as links to our own sites for writers and intellectuals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shelbina, Missouri, United States

COLD Snowy weather

It is a cold and wet day here in north east Misouri. I am home from work and watching the kids. Doing a little shopping on Ebay and surfing the net. For those of you who have tried to find my site Magic.infinites.net and discovered that it has suffered a server overload and been down I have made a back up site. Please check it out and tell me what you think. It can be found at MagicInfinites.orgfree.com

I hope to be posting some new material soon. I may write another story or two today if I get some free time. Also feel free to check my other site for an inspirational thought Palmer Ministries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



< --> Google,Yahoo,MSN,love,life,life,lesson,learn,author,freelance,book,study,information,things i learned,things i want you to know